Re: [Evolution] Keeping screen settings

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:56:49 +0200
Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 09:35 +0100, Bob Henson wrote:
Whilst it's no big deal to drag the pane back each time I start up,
I wondered if this was a known bug, or if there is something I'm
missing that will lock the settings where I leave them?

you didn't tell your evolution version, somehow. Anyway, try to search
this list archive, similar things were discussed many times here.
      Bye,
      Milan

Version 2.32.2. I did a few searches, but didn't find anything. It's
quite difficult to know exactly what to search for in a few keywords, so
maybe I just didn't look far enough or long enough. I was hoping
someone in here might save me a lot of time and trouble.

Regards,

Bob