Re: [Evolution] Backup/Restore: "Operation not supported!"!

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 19:15 +0100, Maurice Batey wrote:
If I select File-->Backup settings I get:

  "The file contents cannot be displayed.
   Operation not supported"

        Hi,
I cannot tell for sure, but I would guess that the error comes from
gvfs, it uses to claim "Operation not supported" when passing in invalid
path or URI. Your 2.30.3 can be affected by this (evolution storing URI
where path is expected or vice versa), but the latest 3.0.0 has this
fixed.

You can ignore the message for now, as long as you get the file chooser
opened and functional, which you said you do. It only means that the
saved (previously used) path were not restored in the file chooser and
you have opened some default path instead.
        Bye,
        Milan