Re: [Evolution] Keeping screen settings

On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 09:26 +0100, Bob Henson wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:56:49 +0200
Version 2.32.2. I did a few searches, but didn't find anything. It's
quite difficult to know exactly what to search for in a few keywords, so
maybe I just didn't look far enough or long enough. I was hoping
someone in here might save me a lot of time and trouble.

        Hi,
that's right, list is huge :) Please try this thread, for example:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2011-January/msg00373.html

though your issue can be different, like here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2010-January/msg00122.html

        Bye,
        Milan