Re: [Evolution] Current Directory Structure - Evolution 2.32.1

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 20:00 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
I agree with the lower entrance barrier of a wikipage - on the other
hand it's very easy to create a new page in Mallard (but probably still
slightly more complicated than understanding the wiki syntax).

Okay, I guess I'll hold off from doing anything to the FAQ then until
the new docs are published.  Then we'll revisit this.