Re: [Evolution] Current Directory Structure - Evolution 2.32.1

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 13:26 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 10:50 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
The FAQ will die anyway once the new Evolution User Documentation[1] is
ready for primetime (hopefully 3.2).

Granted, I haven't seen the new docs yet.  I know they're supposed to be
topic based, but does it really read like an FAQ?  Many of the questions
on the wiki are too technical for casual users to care about, much less
understand, and others extend beyond the scope of just Evolution and
GNOME.

There can always be a section for more technical questions (actually
there is already if I remember correctly), and in case the questions are
not "popular" anyway they shouldn't be in an *F*AQ.

I agree with the lower entrance barrier of a wikipage - on the other
hand it's very easy to create a new page in Mallard (but probably still
slightly more complicated than understanding the wiki syntax).

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com