[Evolution] Current Directory Structure - Evolution 2.32.1

Howdy...

openSUSE 11.4 / Gnome 2.32.1 / Evolution 2.32.1

I have been using the same LUKS encrypted /home through all operating
systems since 10.3.  The external drive with /home is not writable
during my OS installs because I don't give the install program the LUKS
password during the install (my paranoia, as a security precaution).

Recently I had a problem with a corrupt SENT folder in Evolution.  After
scanning through Google, I saw a prospective solution that involved
deleting the Evolution folders.db file in /home.  Problem was, the
structure of my Evolution directories/files was very different than what
was described in the solution, and I had not one but several folders.db
files, some old, some new, located in different places.  I deleted all
the folders.db I found and this appears to have solved my corruption
problem.

Well, I assume - and correct me if I'm wrong - that this multiple
directories/files structure is because Evolution has changed its
structure over the years, and I've got leftover stuff that should have
been deleted at some point but wasn't.  I want to manually delete the
old so that it is less confusing should I have a similar problem in the
future.  So, the question is, what exactly is the current (2.32.1)
Evolution directory/file structure that I should have in /home for my
Gnome 2.32.1 / openSUSE 11.4 OS?

Thanks!
Ralph