Re: [Evolution] Importing email (Maildir) and addressbook from KMail

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:59:55 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

Add an account and then in the "Server Type" drop down menu select
"Maildir-format mail directories"

  Ah, so it's not a function of Folder, but of Server!

  That's where I went wrong. When defining the server I saw "POP" and
selected that, without noticing the other options (could not see just
the word 'Maildir' on  its own, which is what I was looking for.)

--
/\/\aurice