Re: [Evolution] Importing email (Maildir) and addressbook from KMail

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 13:57 +0100, Maurice Batey wrote:
Looking for a replacement for Kmail, I've installed Evolution (2.30.3).
But I can't find an option to import my Kmail emails (Maildir).
  (File-->Import reports no source available.)
Anyone know of a lower-level way of doing that import, please?

Just create a Maildir mail account.  If it really is Maildir I assume it
will work without issue.

(Nor could I find a way of importing the Kmail addressbook, but I'm
prepared to bring that over with a copy/paste excercise...)

Can you export the book as LDIF or vCard?