Re: [Evolution] Importing email (Maildir) and addressbook from KMail

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:59:55 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

Add an account and then in the "Server Type" drop down menu select
"Maildir-format mail directories"

  I don't understand that. :-(

Why is this under 'Server Type'?
   I didn't realise that the server needed to know whether I use
Maildir directories or Mbox directories.

... select the  directory where your Maildir directories are.

Does it want to know where to import existing Maiildir directories from?

If not, why do I need to tell it where the email folders are to be
stored?!

--
/\/\aurice