Re: [Evolution] HTTP 409 when modifying CardDAV Contact with Zimbra (was: Re: Help Debugging CardDAV Issue)
- From: Rich Renomeron <rrenomeron gmail com>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] HTTP 409 when modifying CardDAV Contact with Zimbra (was: Re: Help Debugging CardDAV Issue)
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:18:44 -0400
On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 22:01 -0400, Rich Renomeron wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 21:46 -0400, Rich Renomeron wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 21:32 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
What problem are you having?
I can add contacts to Zimbra just fine, but when I attempt to edit an
already-existing contact, I will get either:
* "Error modifying contact -- other error" in a dialog box, or,
* A warning about a duplicate contact, followed by the "Error
Modifying Contact" dialog if I continue.
So I've turned on the WebDAV debugging that Milan Crha suggested the
other day (thanks!), and discovered that Zimbra was responding to the
update with a HTTP 409 (Conflict) error. I've tried this both with and
without the "Avoid IfMatch" option set on the address book. Is there
anything that might be causing this, or is it time to hit Bugzilla?
Forgot to mention: Evolution 2.30.3 on Ubuntu Maverick; Zimbra Open
Source Edition 6.0.2.
] [Thread Prev