Re: [Evolution] Control+L

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 21:43 -0700, David Oxland wrote:
I've got an intermittent problem.
 This happens most of the time with mail from most though not all
senders, in that images will not auto load in spite of preferences
being
set to do so.
Occasionally I will see images for a portion of a second and then they
revert to icons which must be opened one by one with an image viewer.
 What's going on and what  to do here?

Evolution version? Server type (IMAP, POP, Exchange, ...)? Desktop
(Ubuntu, Fedora, ...)?

BTW Ctrl-L means "reply to list". I assume you mean Ctrl-I.

poc