Re: [Evolution] Help Debugging CardDAV Issue

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 21:32 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
What problem are you having?

I can add contacts to Zimbra just fine, but when I attempt to edit an
already-existing contact, I will get either:

      * "Error modifying contact -- other error" in a dialog box, or,
      * A warning about a duplicate contact, followed by the "Error
        Modifying Contact" dialog if I continue.

I can't rule out an issue with the Zimbra server, but since I don't have
shell access to the server box, there's little I can do on the server
side.

Another data point: I seem to have no issues with using the Zindus addon
with Thunderbird to add and edit contacts on the Zimbra server, although
I think it uses a SOAP interface and not CardDAV.

If the other responses don't help, I suppose you could launch an
intentional man-in-the-middle attack to try to see the decrypted traffic

Was hoping to avoid that, since that would take me a while to figure out
how to set it up.

Thanks,
Rich