Re: [Evolution] Help Debugging CardDAV Issue

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 19:47 -0400, Rich Renomeron wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a problem updating a contact using CardDAV with Zimbra.  I'd
like to be able to take a closer look and see what's going on so I can
file a more useful bug report.  The Zimbra server I'm working with is
HTTPS and I don't have access to its private key, so using Wireshark is
not really an option.  Are there any other options for being able to see
the traffic between Evo and the server?
<snip>
What problem are you having?
If the other responses don't help, I suppose you could launch an
intentional man-in-the-middle attack to try to see the decrypted traffic
- John