[Evolution] A set of software instead of only one software (more KISS)
- From: Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: [Evolution] A set of software instead of only one software (more KISS)
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:20:20 +0200
Hello everybody. _o/
I have a question about Evoluion:
Why make a saftware and not a set of separate software?
- Evolution Calendar.
- Evolution Contact.
- Evolution Mail.
- Evolution Task. (Merge with GTG)
- Evolution Note. (Merge with GNote)
I think is a problem if I'm forced to configure my mail account and
charge Mail, task, notes and calendar if I just want to see the phone
number of a old friend in Contact list. (And it's more KISS)
What do you think about this? Is it not better with a set of separate
software instead of only one software fo all?
] [Thread Prev