[Evolution] Save as VCard showing perhaps not standard Xtension types

Hi,

I would like a developer or perhaps someone with extensive knowledge
of VCard formats to double check my finding. First off I am a
developer of a vcard parser in java
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/cardme) and I was doing tests parsing
vcards outputted from evolution. Everything was good except for 2
issues.

1. Extended parameter types for TEL, EMAIL, ADR and other Extended
types are either not prefixed with the TYPE= or not included in the
standard parameters type list
2. FBURL and CALURL appear to violate RFC-2426 standards by not being
prefixed with X-  to be considered as Extended types.

For 1 here is the Evolution v2.30.3 output

TEL;TYPE=CELL;X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=3:123456

As you can see after the standard parameter type (TYPE=CELL) a
semi-colon is placed and then it continues with
(X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=3)
Shouldn't it be

TEL;TYPE=CELL,X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=3:123456

or

TEL;TYPE=CELL;TYPE=X-EVOLUTION-UI-SLOT=3:123456

I hope someone could double check this to see if I am missing
something, and if not to confirm so I can post it as a bug on their
tracker.
Thanks
--
George H