Re: [Evolution] Application Errors with Evolution Ported for Microsoft Windows

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 18:45 -0700, Gregory Dias wrote:
I am seeking assistance with application error issues I am
encountering with
Evolution 2.28.2-1 ported for the Microsoft Windows OS. Before I
proceed, is it
permissible to use this mail list to post problems encountered with
that
version?

I don't know if there is a specific policy. IMHO issues related to
programming, including libraries and general issues with the Windows
programming environment, would be more appropriate on the hackers list,
but other problems might be a fit here. It's hard to say without some
examples.

poc