[Evolution] Evo Fails to trash Facebook only emails

Hi all

Some time ago I faced the problem of 'Evo' failing to empty trash at all and ended up with 1000's of emails in the trash folder. The fix was a work around at the time, however after a rebuild and upgrade to Ubu 10.04 I now find Evo 2.28.3 is doing it again...! Well nearly the same!
Evo current version (unknown prior version issues) now empties everything except Facebook emails, all from june to today?
They are all the notification type. This unbelievable, all the other emails get deleted except Facebook!!

So has anyone got a fix or recommendation for this problem?

Tia

Chris
NZ