Re: [Evolution] Evolution ignores my wish to send "plain text"

Quoting "Pete Biggs" <pete biggs org uk>:
It certainly sounds like an Exchange thing - it definitely treats
"internal" mail differently to "external" mail (you can have different
out-of-office messages etc.) so it wouldn't surprise me if it converted
all purely internal mail into something that it thinks that Exchange
users must want (or should want) to have.

This sounds unreasonable, so probably you're right... Thanks!