Re: [Evolution] Evolution ignores my wish to send "plain text"

when I'm sending an email inside an MSexChange environment
(with my own account on Cc) using "Plain Text", I get my
own email as HTML only email. Adding addresss outside the
MSexChange area to the recipient list works around the
problem: In this case the email is really text only.

However, I don't want to send all company internal mail
to addresses outside just to get the format I want :~(

Any clue, what is going on here? Is it an evolution or
an MSexChange problem?

It certainly sounds like an Exchange thing - it definitely treats
"internal" mail differently to "external" mail (you can have different
out-of-office messages etc.) so it wouldn't surprise me if it converted
all purely internal mail into something that it thinks that Exchange
users must want (or should want) to have.

P.