[Evolution] Evolution ignores my wish to send "plain text"

Hi,

when I'm sending an email inside an MSexChange environment
(with my own account on Cc) using "Plain Text", I get my
own email as HTML only email. Adding addresss outside the
MSexChange area to the recipient list works around the
problem: In this case the email is really text only.

However, I don't want to send all company internal mail
to addresses outside just to get the format I want :~(

Any clue, what is going on here? Is it an evolution or
an MSexChange problem?

Many TIA!

(I'm using Evolution 2.30.2 on Debian Squeeze.)