Re: [Evolution] help with English "top post msg"

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 09:59 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
I think it's best not to do this. If you're really concerned about the
intelligence of the recipient, just try to keep your first citation nice
and short, so that your first reply is clearly visible.
This is working well for me.

I also think it's counter-productive for the people you're trying to
"help" -- you're still training them to look in the wrong place, and
when they receive emails *without* that hint; they may still not do the
right thing. It's better for them just to get used to how proper email
works, surely?
Yes, and I think the quality of the conversation improves.

˙ʇxǝʇ pǝʇonb ǝɥʇ *ʍolǝq* oƃ sǝıldǝɹ 'lıɐɯǝ pǝɯɹoɟ-ʎlʇɔǝɹɹoɔ uI
˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝq oʇ ɯǝǝs no⅄

Thx for the laugh!