Re: [Evolution] help with English "top post msg"

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 09:59 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 15:53 +0900, nomnex wrote:
What would be correct way to explain in a top post msg. "Find my answer
in the message below"? I have seen the correct sentence quoted in few
msg. on the list, about email-list etiquette, but unfortunately I
haven't save the msg. for reference.

What's the point? Quite frankly, if the recipients are *so* clueless
that they can't manage to find your reply inline in the message where it
belongs, do you really have any hope that they'll actually be able to
read and understand your reply anyway?

+1

I think it's best not to do thi

+1

s. If you're really concerned about the
intelligence of the recipient, just try to keep your first citation nice
and short, so that your first reply is clearly visible.

+1
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>