[Evolution] Two incoming, one outgoing?

  Hello list,
    I am running evolution accessing am exchange account through OWA
(for the calendar) and IMAP (for the email) because imap works better -
OWA rescans a folder when I switch to it, which takes ages.

 Each access method comes with a sendmail method, but the smtp server is
causing problems in a couple of ways, so what I would like to do is
configure things so all outgoing email is sent through the OWA
interface. Is there a way to set this up? At the moment I have to swap
each email as I send it and it is very easy to forget.
    Thanks for ideas,
                Bill

--
Bill Murray                     ----                       ATLAS
STFC RAL at: Bat 161 1-14, CERN, 1211 Meyrin, Geneve 23, Switzerland