[Evolution] PKCS11 in evolution

Hi all,

I'm using Evolution 2.32.0 on Fedora 14. If further version information
of other components is needed, I'll be happy to provide it.

In Denmark the government issues official certificates for
identification and communication. The infrastructure has recently
changed from PKCS12 to PKCS11. I'd love to still be able to use
Evolution to sign my messages. Searching on the internet, it seems that
this is indeed possible, although there is no user interface for adding
a PKCS11 module. I can't make it work though:

Guides I've found instruct me to run this command:
modutil -add "NemID" \
        -libfile /path/to/libNemID_PKCS11.so.1.0.0 \
        -dbdir ~/.evolution
With 2.32.0 I assume I should instead run
modutil -add "NemID" \
        -libfile /path/to/libNemID_PKCS11.so.1.0.0 \
        -dbdir ~/.locale/share/evolution
(although I have also found references that indicate that evolution has
possibly started using ~/.pki/nssdb so I installed the module there
too).

This seems to work fine, at least afterwards I can see that the module
is installed and correctly identified, using "modutil -list".

However, I still can't seem to access my certificates in the PKCS11
module through. The only certificates listed as my certificates are my
old PKCS12 certificates, both when looking at "Certificates" in my
preferences, and when I look under "Security" in my account prefernces
to select an S/MIME signing certificate.

Any suggestions or ideas how to debug this issue?

Thanks,
  KÃre