Re: [Evolution] PKCS11 in evolution

On Sat, 2010-10-30 at 16:11 +0200, KÃre Fiedler Christiansen wrote:

Guides I've found instruct me to run this command:
modutil -add "NemID" \
        -libfile /path/to/libNemID_PKCS11.so.1.0.0 \
        -dbdir ~/.evolution
With 2.32.0 I assume I should instead run
modutil -add "NemID" \
        -libfile /path/to/libNemID_PKCS11.so.1.0.0 \
        -dbdir ~/.locale/share/evolution
(although I have also found references that indicate that evolution
has
possibly started using ~/.pki/nssdb so I installed the module there
too).

The latter (~/.pki/nssdb) was the right one.

I'd try debugging the certificate availability with nss-gui and the NSS
command line tools first. If it's working in NSS then we'll look at
Evolution.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation