[Evolution] Evolution and Gmail

Hi,

I'm using Gmail with Evolution through IMAP. The problem is that there's
no way to set Evolution to use the Gmail trash folder for deleted
e-mail. I'm able to set Drafts and Sent, but not Trash. Right now I have
to move mails manually when I want to delete to the Gmail trash folder.
Is there a solution to this, or one in the works? Evolution works nicely
now with both Google Calendar and Contacts so it would be great if it
could work with mail as well.

--
//Christian