[Evolution] Error message and unclickable links

I'm running Mint (Isadora) on a Toshiba laptop and keen to use Evolution for its back-up potential instead of Thunderbird.  However, since installing, I have had two problems:

(1) On-screen error message every time I start-up:
[An error has occurred while loading the mailboxes configuration:
On line 3: property "folder-name" has no value]

(2) When I click on hyperlinks in mails they refuse to open in my browser (Firefox or Seamonkey).

Can anyone help? Thanks :)