[Evolution] Evolution RSS v.0.2.0 - (.dat) & Font size questions

2 questions regarding the Evolution RSS plug-in v.0.2.0, on evolution
2.30.3 - Fedora 13.

1. When I forward a Feed msg. to a contact, the file format of the
attachement is '.dat'.  I am not familiar.  Is it compatible with other
email readers (Windows/Mac/Linux) and can it also be view by web-base
emails?

2. The HTML pages render to small on my screen.  How can I zoom up (as I
do in my browser-FF) or better, how can I increase the default font size
of the HTML pages when they display in an Evolution msg. window?  This
is my biggest issue using the plug-in.

--
nomnex <nomnex gmail com>