Re: [Evolution] Problems with Exchange MAPI

On 13 October 2010 14:19, Kåre Fiedler Christiansen <fedora kaarefc dk> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 15:42, Pablo Saavedra
> I tried the command you posted and I had the same problem, with and without
> the -E flag. I'll try to figure out where is outlook connecting.
> If anyone was able to connect to exchange.ms successfully, I'll appreciate
> your experience :)

I have evolution MAPI working (though currently disabled because it
slowed my system to almost a standstill - that is a few versions ago
though, I haven't tried recently).

It may be that the servername you have to input is quite different to
what you expect. It was for me.

Try logging in to your OWA, and select "Options" in the top-right
corner, then select "About" in the menu on the left hand side. Then
find the entry called "Mailbox server name". This is the server name
you must use. It might be different to the servers you have already
tried.

> Thanks a lot

You're welcome.

Another thing: On this mailing list we generally use the convention
that we reply below what we quote. It is easier to follow the
conversations if you can try to do the same, rather than reply at the
top of the messages.

<snipped bottomposted text>

Best,
 Kåre