[Evolution] Problems with Exchange MAPI

Hi,

I'm having problems logging in to our exchange server using exchange MAPI. I enter the URL, username and domain and it gives me an authentication failure. I tried both OWA and mail server url, and the username with and without @domain.com.

I know the username and password are correct because I could connect through OWA: Do you know what might the problem be? I'm using Evolution 2.30, shipped with Maverick.

Thanks in advance.