Re: [Evolution] Deadly Upgrade

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 22:43 +0100, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
I'm not picking on you, but in the future, you would be a lot more
useful if you documented your work and posted it to the list, so that
others who experience the same difficulties wouldn't have to spend so
many hours duplicating your work.

Glad to see it worked out for you.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad

Hey Jo-Erlend. You're absolutely right. It's not very constructive to
say there is a problem and not contribute to a solution. I would have
been more help, but I didn't know that this would happen when I
installed the new package. The lesson has been learned though. In the
future, I will always do a backup before upgrading the Evolution
packages.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred