Re: [Evolution] Deadly Upgrade

On 29 November 2010 21:34, Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com> wrote:
On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 15:01 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Meaning you wen back to the previous version of Evolution and your data
was available and then you exported it?

No, it wasn't available. Between the two versions, they had cannabalized
it and placed it in various places. I can't remember what I did, only
that it took hours to repair.

I'm not picking on you, but in the future, you would be a lot more
useful if you documented your work and posted it to the list, so that
others who experience the same difficulties wouldn't have to spend so
many hours duplicating your work.

Glad to see it worked out for you.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad