Re: [Evolution] Can't save pictures; Can't forward pictures

My turn to rant, then =). You, I, and almost all users of Evolution are
not customers. Get that word out of your head and you'll see things in
Linux much more clearly.

That is exactly what Microsoft said. "Don't use Linux because they don't
provide *customer* support."   Linus Torvalds et al do an excellent job
of keeping a STABLE kernel available.  The desktop side of things has no
such equivalent who cares about a consistently stable user experience.
Linux was really great for me for about 10 years, but the latest
versions of Fedora (core) and others seem to assume that people like
using broken software (KDE4) or severely limit my system to make it user
friendly (e.g. remove root access).

Thanks again to all who helped.