Re: [Evolution] Can't save pictures; Can't forward pictures

    Hi,
it's not a bug, Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences, General tab,
Format Messages in HTML. But, to be honest, Not everyone likes HTML, and
prefers plain text mails.
    Bye,
    Milan

I do prefer plain text.  But, a fundamental rule of program design is
that an app should do what the user expects.  When I have received an
HTML mail and I try to forward, I EXPECT it to forward as HTML.  So,
in my eyes, this is a bug.  Alas, I've decided against submitting it
because I don't want to risk any more spam exposure than I have already
by subscribing to this list.

So if you've identified it as a bug, and haven't submitted it to
Bugzilla, then I presume you are going to fix it yourself.  That's very
community minded of you - not like these people who just land on a
mailing list for a few hours, gripe about software they don't have to
pay for, get free support from the community, and then bugger off.

P.