Re: [Evolution] Message Filter vs. Search Folders - Open Discussion

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 14:12 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:

<snipped>
I omitted the previous discussion because of this...
In the spirit of self-help I decided to play with Search Folders and I certainly answered my own question as to whther or not they're faster than mail filters - they are *allot* faster. Evo displayed ~2600 msg just about instantly. So my question now is, how do you handle the mail when using search folders?

It's been stated that one can have to much mail in a single folder. That said, it appears I still need msg filters to move mail into folders and then use search folders to drill down further. Thus, not achieving my goal of abandoning msg filters. Aren't msg filters a kind-of retro thing now anyway? What are all you guys doing?

Phil