Re: [Evolution] Message Filter vs. Search Folders - Open Discussion

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 02:12:00PM -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:

I'm confused. I am using IMAP and I \m also using an IMAP client. Aren't the
local changes to the mail propagated back to the server jsut by using standard
IMAP?

yes - they are.
I reference offlineimap based on what's been posted to
the list in the past as a possible solution to what you were looking
for.  i.e. instead of having evo *slowly* filter your mail into different
areas, offlineimap may be able to do that for you in the background
(that's a look through the docs excercise to see if you can configure
 filters in offlineimap to suit your needs)