Re: [Evolution] Message Filter vs. Search Folders - Open Discussion

On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 10:52 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
I tend to store no mail on hosted accounts and use fetchmail +
procmail to download and delete from server hosts.

Each to his own. I store almost no mail locally, that way I can get to
it from wherever I am (from my phone, from a friend's house, from a
public terminal while traveling, from both office and home.) Keeping
your mail in your computer is so 20th Century :-)

(I already know the counterarguments, I'm just making the point that
people use mail in different ways).

poc