Re: [Evolution] Trying to create Evolution-Exchange Account...

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 08:26 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
Ive never been able to get evolution mapi or evolution exchange
working to exchange 2003! - evo ver 2.26, I have just upgraded to
gnome 2.28 and will retry it again soon, but dont hold out much hope.

As of Gnome 2.22 and later I had the OWA interface working perfectly for
Exchange 2003... I spent a lot of time and effort over the releases
before that filing bugs, testing fixes, even writing patches myself, and
it was finally very stable and reliable, including calendaring/meeting
handling with free/busy lookup, as well as address completion etc.

Then my company switched to Exchange 2007 and I've had to use lookOut!
inside Crossover Linux ever since :-/.