[Evolution] Trying to create Evolution-Exchange Account...

Hi,

I have an Exchange Account at the University where I retired from.

There is a owa web interface and I can specify my username and
password on the 'initial page' of owa and log into my account.

I have downloaded the evolution-exchange rpm ( Fedora 13) and
when I try to create an exchange account from within Evolution
after I enter my username, owa url and click the authenticate
button I get a 'Could not authenticate' response. ( I entered
my password at the prompt).

What sort of questions should I ask the help desk?

Thanks

Jerry