Re: [Evolution] add "Attachment Reminer" feature into Evolution

On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 22:23 +0800, çæé wrote:

Now I have an idea. I want to add an "Attachment Reminder" feature
into Evolution.  The basic idea is when key words such as "attach",
"attachment" appears in the text of mail and no any attatchment is
appended, the "Attachment Reminder" will pop up a window to ask
whether needing append an attachment after senders click the send
button.

We have exactly what you're describing already.

Edit -> Plugins -> Attachment Reminder

Matthew Barnes