[Evolution] Subject: Re: mail client application

Hello,
I am just following what is written in top mailing list.

than "Re: Contents of evolution-list digest..."

So i am replaying to list by editing my subject>

Please let me know what is problem on this ??
If i will not explain my problem in detail then i will not get exact
answer ??

So my kind request you yo give answer for my query rather giving some
different answer.

Regards,
Vijay