Re: [Evolution] mail client application

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 09:32 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
        > > Message: 6 Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:39:34 -0430 From:
        Patrick
        Subject: Re:
        > >  [Evolution] mail client application Message-ID:
        > >  <1277309374 23416 5 camel bree homelinux com>
        > > On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 13:46 +0530, vijay singh wrote:
        > > > I am trying to write my own usr interface to access mail
        using
        > > > evolution,for the same i trying to crate account and
        trying to access
        > > > mail.
        > > I still have no idea what that means. Do you mean you want
        to write a
        > > new front-end to Evo that continues to use
        evolution-data-server?
        > > poc
        > > PS Please stop top-posting on this list. It makes threads
        unnecessarily
        > > hard to follow and annoys a great many people. Since you
        want to get
        > > your feet wet in email programming, start by showing you
        know how to use
        > > mailing lists correctly.
        > Yes i want to write my own front end by using EDS.
        > Can you please suggest me solution for my problem.

        Come on; if you insist on replying to digest messages at least
        TRIM YOUR
        @^&*&@$ REPLIES!  [Remove all but the bit you are replying to,
        you added
        two lines of content to over *400*].  It is in your own
        interest to do
        so, it would be very easy to entirely miss your additional
        content in
        the midst of the mass of unrelated text.

That's all very well, but the larger issue is that he keeps replying
to digests. This is completely unacceptable. He's already shown that
he can post normal messages. There is NO excuse for continuing this
abusive behaviour. Please don't encourage it by answering any
questions embedded in quoted digests. I've called him on this several
times now, and none of his responses even address the issue. He
clearly is not listening or is not capable of understanding what the
problem is. Until he wakes up and decides to follow normal list
netiquette, my advice is simply to ignore him.

poc

Ditto on that, he just did it again too.