[Evolution] Incoming message filters and IMAP

Hi There,

i want to use an incoming message filter to get all messages which
contain an "In-Reply-To" header colorized in some fancy color.

This works just fine if i select a message and do "Apply
Filters" (CTRL-Y) manually (Just guessing this menu item, becaus i'm
using a german interface).

But if i get new messages they don't get colorized. My current guess is,
that evolution only uses it's filters on incoming mail which lands in
the local Inbox like it would be, when i use POP3 to fetch my mails.

But i'm using imap, so maybe evolution isn't applying the filter rules
on IMAP-Accounts?

Just a guess, couldn't find real information anywhere else, so i'm
asking here.

Thanks in advance,
Sven