Re: [Evolution] Evolution suddenly loses/forgets passwords

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 10:56 -0400, Carpet Nailz wrote:
What would cause Evolution, in the middle of the morning after running
nicely all morning, to suddenly decide that it doesn't know the
passwords to get into my mail server? I did nothing to Evolution or the
settings that could cause this.

A question I've been asking since I started using it on Ubuntu 6.06 - it
works with no problems for weeks, even months, then suddenly every time
I want to send or receive I have to enter my username and pw two or
three times.

I did have similar problems with Thunderbird on XP, which makes me think
it's the server rather than my OS or email client.

Yahoo UK seems particularly prone to this.

Dianne