Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest/POC

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 09:39 -0700, Brewster Gillett wrote:
Okay, so how do we start the process? Maybe we can launch a trend, of
listservs permanently turning off the damned Digest option. Whom do
we email to get going on this? Maybe we can make it happen Gnome-wide!

The Gnome lists are managed by Mailman, not listserv.

I have no special influence on the list admins, I'm just a user like
you. I guess the first thing would be to write to
evolution-list-owner gnome org  I don't know if there is such a thing as
a general Gnome list admin. I suspect each list defines its own
policies.

poc