Re: [Evolution] Evolution suddenly loses/forgets passwords

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 10:56 -0400, Carpet Nailz wrote:
What would cause Evolution, in the middle of the morning after running
nicely all morning, to suddenly decide that it doesn't know the
passwords to get into my mail server? I did nothing to Evolution or the
settings that could cause this.

A connection problem with the server, e.g. Evo starts to log in to the
server and for some reason the login fails. Evo will tend to assume the
problem is with the password and ask you to reconfirm it.

I see this a lot with one of my servers which is rather flaky.

poc