Re: [Evolution] mail client application

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 13:46 +0530, vijay singh wrote:
I am trying to write my own usr interface to access mail using
evolution,for the same i trying to crate account and trying to access
mail.

I still have no idea what that means. Do you mean you want to write a
new front-end to Evo that continues to use evolution-data-server?

poc

PS Please stop top-posting on this list. It makes threads unnecessarily
hard to follow and annoys a great many people. Since you want to get
your feet wet in email programming, start by showing you know how to use
mailing lists correctly.