[Evolution] Google calendar issue...

Good morning:

I am not sure if this is an Evolution issue or not...but I thought I'd  start here-

I am a new Evolution user (v. 2.28.3, came from Thunderbird) on Ubuntu 10.04. It has been working great, and I love the integration with GNOME/Ubuntu. I have my calendars pulling from Google (mine, my wife's and my daughter's) and all has been well...until yesterday. All of the sudden, even though I have my calendar checked in the list, my data does not show up. I have double checked the calendar settings, and all seems correct, and the calendar data is there when I log into my Google page, but it won't show in Evo. My wife's and Daughter's is fine. IMPA Mail from Google and all else is good.

Where else can I look? Thanks for the help!

Eric

Eric Lorenz
Tour Manager-Midwest Region
Motivational Productions