Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 14:10 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
Hm, still plenty of scope for a user to think that means *only* for the
evolution list and say 'remember my choice', then to be surprised when
they accidentally reply in public to *another* list which they may not
even have realised was a list.

True.  We can play with the wording a bit.

   [ ] Remember my choice for all mailing list replies

Also, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that some users would prefer
being asked every time as a kind of safeguard, especially if they don't
post to mailing lists very often.