Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 13:05 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
In general, those who are sophisticated enough to preconfigure
anything are perfectly capable of hitting the right buttons in the
first place. There doesn't seem to be a lot of point in such a
context-dependent action, for someone who knows what they're doing.

The real target of this automatic behaviour would be the clueless
users who don't really think about what they're doing -- yes?

No. You keep saying this is about getting "stupid" users to do the right
thing. That may be your view but it was never part of the justification
for my original proposal. I tend to give people who make the occasional
mistake the benefit of the doubt and not assume they are idiots unless
they persistently repeat the same mistakes. The point of the suggested
changes is to make it easier for *anyone* to do the right thing in the
most common case without having to think about it.

poc